Spire Accounting Software
The Future is Here
Spire Accounting software is a Canadian-developed accounting and business management Software from Spire Systems. It evolved from the company's earlier product BVEssentials, which was an add-on for Sage BusinessVision that made many operations better, faster and more flexible.
Once it became obvious Sage were no longer improving BusinessVision, Spire Accounting was developed to provide the same market with a much better, more flexible, more robust and more modern alternative.
Initially, most Spire users were companies migrating from BusinessVision, because from the beginning, Spire included a full data migration tool that ports ALL your BusinessVision data straight into Spire - so you get to keep all your history - all at no additional cost.
Later, Spire launched a similar tool to convert data from Quickbooks as well, so many QB users came into the Spire fold also.
Spire has all the functions and capabilities you would expect to find in a small-business accounting system, including:
- General Ledger
- Inventory - multiple warehouses, serial numbers, lot number tracking, etc.
- Suppliers / Vendors
- Sales Orders - go from quote to order to invoice and track the status at all times
- Sales History - keep and report on all sales history permanently
- Purchase Orders
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Advanced Searching / Filtering of data so you can find what you need quickly
- Print, e-mail, mail merge as needed
- All forms / reports can be customized
- Canadian Payroll
- Production Manager add-on module (optional)
- ... and so much more
Spire has become the major option in the small to medium-sized business market for modern, cost-effective software that's capable of so much more than anything else at its modest price point.
As one Spire's resellers / Partners from the very beginning, we are very experienced with implementing Spire and making best use of its capabilities. Have a look at the professional services we can offer our clients to accomplish this.